Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Last Post - Starting a new art blog

*** You will find me blogging now at http://www.tonikellystudio.com/blog.html.com ***
*** Please change your RSS reader feed to my NEW blog. ***
new rss feed:  http://www.tonikellystudio.com/4/feed
*** Thank You***

I started this blog in June of 2005! It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long. This blog has been about everything from family to art but it is time to move on.

So I hope you will join me at my new art blog. Right now I can tell you it will be about art and nature inspired. I plan to show my art work and blog about my experiments and hopefully get a some tutorials going also. For now I'm going to let my intuition and my muse guide me along.

So please join me and follow along. You will find me at The Art of Toni Kelly
http://www.tonikellystudio.com/blog.html

And I also have a new web site at http://tonikellystudio.com Check it out.

See you there and be sure to sign up to follow.
Thanks,
Toni

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to see the end of this lovely blog Toni, but I will certainly be following on your new blog! good luck with your creative muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maree thanks and I hope to make the new blog more about art and my process.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you've been busy, and the website looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian. I do hope you will join me with the new blog.

      Delete
  3. I'lll move along too; love your creativity and hopefully you might fit in a tut. or two on simple artwork for beginners. Those of us who think we can't, but would love to

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the very best! I will see you over at your new blog! Always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. Lets inspire each other, be creative, share, and dream together.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Spattering of Posts

A Spattering of Labels

birds (137) nature (116) art (85) sketchbook (68) watercolor (68) art news (52) family (45) calligraphy (42) garden (41) flowers (38) photography (38) collage (24) cards (22) transfers (17) photoshop (16) butterflies (14) exhibits (13) handmade books (13) acrylic ink (12) books (12) studio (10) small painting (6)